Anyway. A big congratulations to my firstborn today. We had cookies, took pictures, and marched around and sang many songs to commemorate this occasion!!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Kindergarten Graduation!
Well my dear daughter had her "unofficial official" Kindergarten Graduation today. Because we homeschool, and I started early with school, she is finished. I am still planning on having her read daily, and review math...any suggestions in the math review area are WELCOME...but for all intensive purposes, WE ARE DONE!! WOO HOO. She finished her math book today, and is WELL ahead in reading(like 2nd grade level) and we have just been doing our own choice poetry for months now. Her handwriting has vastly improved as well. This is great because this will free up time to stay current with the liturgical year and do lots of Holy Week crafts, stories, etc. Not that we wouldn't have done these anyway, but I won't feel like I am skipping stuff. Now we can feel free to do tons of story time, and outside time, spring picnics, and imaginary play. Not to mention. WE ARE MOVING IN less than 45 DAYS!!!! So we'll need to start packing and getting ready at some point. I think I am pretending it is not happening...the packing fairies will be here any day, right?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are such an awesome mom!!
Congratulations!! That is wonderful!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like yours!!
Oh- this is so sweet!
Post a Comment